D-mannose is type of natural sugar presented in the human body, plants, microbes and animals, and it is the most authentic choice for the acute treatment and prevention of bladder infections without potential resistance to the causative E. coli bacteria.
For more than 25 years' we have been producing D-mannose for the pharmaceutical industry , what enables us to deliver to you the highest quality natural medical product against cystitis.
We bring 100% powder and pleasant sweet taste, convenient sachets and cellulose capsules for acute treatment and low-dose for prevention of bladder infections and urinary tract infections.
- is a naturally occurring sugar
- is not metabolized like other sugars, so it has a minimal impact on blood sugar regulation
- is thought to be a prebiotic, because consumption of d-mannose stimulates and fosters the growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract
- is used for preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs) (read more...)
- treating carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, an inherited metabolic disorder (read more...)
- according to the latest studies, has ability to impair tumour growth and enhancing effect of chemotherapy. This promising results have been achieved, although so far only in vitro on human cells and in vivo on mices.(read more ...)
- has been added to commercially ice‐cream, processed fruits, and salad dressings to improve texture
- is used in medicine as an inexpensive starting material for the synthesis of immunostimulatory agents , antitumor agents , vitamins or d‐mannitol (read more...)
A 2014 study in the World Journal of Urology found that D-mannose may be effective in preventing people from getting further UTIs after they have recovered from one. In the study, D-mannose was slightly more effective than the antibiotic Nitrofurantoin.
This Randomized Clinical Trial has demonstrated a 2 gram daily dose of pure D-Mannose prevented recurrence of acute cystitis in 85.4% of women with a history of recurrent UTI, perfoming 4 times better than the prescribed antibiotic. (read more...)
A 2018 study in the Nature found ability of D-Mannose to impair tumour growth and enhancing effect of chemotherapy. This promising results have been achieved, although so far only in vitro on human cells and in vivo on mices. (read more...)
E.coli (Escherichia coli) is a type of bacteria that normally lives in the human intestines and it is also found in the gut of some animals. E.coli is the root cause of the 75% to 90% of urinary tract infections reported. When the E.coli bacteria enters the urinary tract, it changes its physical characteristics and develops fimbriae hair with D-mannose receptors that enables the E.coli bacteria to attach itself deeply in the bladder lining’s and releases toxins that eat away the lining of the bladder causing it to become irritated and inflamed.
Because E.coli seeks to attach itself to the bladder lining’s D-mannose molecules, D-mannose as supplement makes it an exceptional mechanisms to battle the E.coli by introducing large quantity of D-mannose molecules in the living organism to attract the E.coli bacteria to attach itself to this D-mannose, which is not processed or metabolized by the digestive system and easily be flushed away through the urine tract via urine.